View Profile Hadlos

9 Movie Reviews

Considering the age of this film well done!

I find this movie both awesome and weird at the same time. Your ghost will most certainly will be active after watching this.

I can only give this a five stars but you deserve 10! I would say you are already a professional movie maker at this. You will be a great professional movie maker when done school.

46 Game Reviews

I wish your game had music in it other then the menu and the block collision seems really sensitive if you even lightly touch the other block while stacking it knocks your stack off. It's not a bad game but it has a few issues that need to be ironed out.

The best part is the music and character animation. Their are some issues characters are in a unseen selection box overlapping the scenes, no menu and no way to play the set up scene. You need to update your game maybe it's your first version. Hope you master it someday.

BlazingFlash97 responds:

Yeah, it’s a beta, I was planning on updating soon this year with those features mentioned and more chars. I did this one just to get it out there as fast as possible so I could focus my attention on my Broly Animation coming out. Thanks bro!

This game is simple but difficult it could use some sounds or music but considering how quick you made this it's not bad or good.

57 Audio Reviews

The beat goes on in 2019 it's shockwaves are still being felt. Love the beats and song.

Reminds me of Icy Caverns in original Spyro game just a little creepier version.

Give that chicken some dark shades and BOSS sized head phones and away you cluck bak bak baka!

5 Art Reviews

It's a interesting black and white piece. I don't understand the subject of your piece so I can't give a 5 out of 5 here. Not all of us know what chrono trigger is.

BlazingFlash97 responds:

Then some of you may be missing out...

I like your castle the only downside is it is only part of the castle and not the whole thing.

I like your ship! Maybe make the background darker more black and the deflector dish should be glowing blue. I feel you deserve 4.5

n/a, Male