Sun Simulator Sun Simulator

It's a work in progress in my opinion their are no sound effects, no music and the planets randomly fly off screen no matter how slowly you move your sun around. It needs some more work to be fun to play.

BLOCK SPOT BLOCK SPOT

I think it is a pretty relaxing game with nice music but it is hard using a mouse to rotate the figures I clicked many times before the piece rotated.

RedYellowGreen responds:

Thank you. I am very flattered! Relax... code fixes will be ready soon!

Fly the Copter Fly the Copter

Way too hard,no soundtrack and 80's inspired helicopter sound? I give you one star because it works sort of.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Your game is interesting but the jumping is a little difficult especially trying to get on the moving platforms.

1945 P.O.S. 1945 P.O.S.

Well it works so I will give you one star for that. But the controls are sluggish and planes attack from both directions is bad since you can't see the until they hit you.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

This game is interesting for only a short while it would be better if the taxi was actually moving somewhere? By the way perfect state motors requires 10 mechanics for the medal since it doesn't say the number on that one.

DNA LAb Rush DNA LAb Rush

I like your new twist on matching games well done!

RandomBC responds:

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I found this game to be worth playing at least twice to try to get a different ending nice work.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad! I would hope that you would at least want to see all the endings but to each their own.

Cupcake Empire 2 Cupcake Empire 2

It's not a bad idle game it just needs a little something else like different music not looping the same thing over and maybe a bit more animations.

Flooded Village XmasEve 4 Flooded Village XmasEve 4

I like this game it's a cute Christmas game and the tree animation is nice.