Orbit Orbit

I can only give this a five stars but you deserve 10! I would say you are already a professional movie maker at this. You will be a great professional movie maker when done school.

Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape

Wow! You woke Up my Rocket.

Not The End Not The End

Wow that was good and so was the music too.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Your game is interesting but the jumping is a little difficult especially trying to get on the moving platforms.

1945 P.O.S. 1945 P.O.S.

Well it works so I will give you one star for that. But the controls are sluggish and planes attack from both directions is bad since you can't see the until they hit you.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

This game is interesting for only a short while it would be better if the taxi was actually moving somewhere? By the way perfect state motors requires 10 mechanics for the medal since it doesn't say the number on that one.

UT99-ish-ish-ish UT99-ish-ish-ish

I like it. I do miss the old days jumping around unleashing rocket grenades at everything that moved including teammates.

-:: Fallen Machines ::- -:: Fallen Machines ::-

I think this song is pretty awesome except for the background buzzing effect just my preference .

Agitat0r responds:

thank you for your review.

Ice Cap Final Act Ice Cap Final Act

Good and well though out song, going to see what else you have.

John Wayne and Robert Mitchum John Wayne and Robert Mitchum

I think your work is pretty good. I would have been a 5/5 if it was hand drawn artwork. Your only my second art review of the year.

Fus Ro Dah! Fus Ro Dah!

Nice painting you have their the only missing is a dragon far off in the distance.

Tnt lily Tnt lily

Nice artwork their! I will give you a 4.5 out of 5 stars only because there is no tnt in your picture. Your title says tnt lily which is a little confusing.