Orbit Orbit

I can only give this a five stars but you deserve 10! I would say you are already a professional movie maker at this. You will be a great professional movie maker when done school.

Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape

Wow! You woke Up my Rocket.

Not The End Not The End

Wow that was good and so was the music too.

Revolution Revolution

I enjoyed the movie your animation was smooth and reminds me of something I have seen before I don't know what though.

Super-clone Wars_demo Tes Super-clone Wars_demo Tes

I have to say the title and what I see here are two different things. You have nothing here that indicates Star Wars like characters. Maybe you should title it Super Galatic Fighter then you can get away with having generic looking characters. That what I see maybe you see otherwise?

plrrobot responds:

Thank you for your response Hadlos, I titled it "SUPER" because of the special effects of attack actions based on powerups that will be put in the game, making the 16 bit graphics look somewhat stunning. And the new types of actions that I put in the game that was not found in snes version of "X-MEN:APOCALYPES" because of limited ram memory of the snes 16 bit console.

The purpose of this test video is to find out how many people on Newgrounds like it, and based on the likes I can take that to respond to Capcom and Marvel that this game should be put out on Newgrounds.

again, thank you for your response.

Hannah Minx boobs Train Hannah Minx boobs Train

I don't like this even though the animation is ok. First of all only her shirt can be removed how about something else like hair tie or add a bra? Also the random repeating window background is just awful. I personally would add a changing scene in the background window like different buildings you can see. Lastly the character has no personality sound wise and it's too short! Still I give you a 2 out of 5.

Star Trek TOS Intro Star Trek TOS Intro

I think you did a pretty good job on this. I think with just some more detail it would be really good.

Delura EP 005.03 Delura EP 005.03

With the execption of the constant loading screens I thought that was pretty cool cgi work. I would definetly get rid of those loading screens if you can it makes the movie seem choppy.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

This is the first video i've uploaded where I noticed this message being displayed to me:

"We are processing your video to be compatable with a variety of browsers and connection speeds. Updates will not be immediately visible."

Maybe that means that video on NG will be easier to view for those with less than perfect connections... videos take forever to load for me as well and I'd really like the option to lower the quality setting for better streaming.

When I do my next upload, I'll see if it is possible to have the video finish "processing" before making it publicly available.