Green Gunner Green Gunner

Your game is interesting but the jumping is a little difficult especially trying to get on the moving platforms.

1945 P.O.S. 1945 P.O.S.

Well it works so I will give you one star for that. But the controls are sluggish and planes attack from both directions is bad since you can't see the until they hit you.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

This game is interesting for only a short while it would be better if the taxi was actually moving somewhere? By the way perfect state motors requires 10 mechanics for the medal since it doesn't say the number on that one.

DNA LAb Rush DNA LAb Rush

I like your new twist on matching games well done!

RandomBC responds:

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I found this game to be worth playing at least twice to try to get a different ending nice work.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad! I would hope that you would at least want to see all the endings but to each their own.

Cupcake Empire 2 Cupcake Empire 2

It's not a bad idle game it just needs a little something else like different music not looping the same thing over and maybe a bit more animations.

Flooded Village XmasEve 4 Flooded Village XmasEve 4

I like this game it's a cute Christmas game and the tree animation is nice.

Party Ball Arcade Party Ball Arcade

This game is terrible who makes a game with only right rolling it's impossible except with a hack maybe. You need to change the controls then I might give you a star for trying.

Massive Battle 2 Massive Battle 2

Your game works but their is no weapon sounds effects when you fire weapons also where are the game instructions? Their appears to be no story or interesting things happening in your game it's just hard to see action with the same backdrop the whole time.

Doomsday Downpour Doomsday Downpour

Your game worked for me when the loading screen said 0% loaded and I even earned some medals. I think you may have a game glitch. Anyways nice concept except I could fire only slowly.